Brief Details of Legal Practice
Alberto joined Muñoz Arribas Abogados S.L.P in 2005.
His practice is focused on Tax and Financial Law.
He has extensive experience in all procedural and jurisdictional fields.
He specialises in civil liability.
He acts for both national and international insurance companies and their insured, as well as advising on the reviewing and drafting of policies.
– Director of the Diploma of High Specialization in Law of Technological Risks at the School of Legal Practice of the Complutense University of Madrid.
– Law Degree.
– Master’s degree in Corporate Insolvency.
– Expert Course in Professional Money Laundering Prevention .
– Technician Course in Tax Administration.
– English Common Law: Structure and Principles Course Team.
– History degree specialised in Prehistory and Archaeology.
– PhD Law
Teacher in the University Carlos III de Madrid.
He has written a plethora of chapters in books and articles in specialised legal publications.
Lecture on Conflicting interests: data protection and tax obligations, in “Instituto de Estudios Fiscales del Ministerio de Hacienda”, the 16th of June of 2017.
Financial and Tax Law.
Insurance Dispute Resolution.
Personal injury and claims.
Civil and professional Liability.
+34 91 556 91 08