José Antonio Muñoz Villareal
Specializes in Insurance Law, Data Protection and Cyber Risk.
José Antonio, who joined Muñoz Arribas Abogados in 1991, has focused his professional career on Insurance Law, becoming today a lawyer of recognized prestige in the sector, especially in the field of Corporate Liability. He is a judicial litigator in Criminal, Civil, Labor and Administrative Law.
- Leading Individual Legal500 Emea Insurance
- Top Ranked Lawyer 2022: José Antonio Muñoz Villareal (Band 1)
- Degree in Law (Complutense University of Madrid)
- Master’s in Health Law (San Pablo CEU University)
- Registered Civil Mediator (Spanish Association of Judicial Experts and Arbitration Mediators)
- Professor in the Master’s Degree in Construction Law at the Centro de Estudios del Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid
- Professor in the Diploma of High Specialization in Technological Risks Law of the School of Legal Practice of the Complutense University of Madrid
- Professor in the Diploma of High Specialization in Civil Liability Insurance of the School of Legal Practice of the Complutense University of Madrid
- Professor in the Master’s Degree in Extracontractual Civil Liability of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Collaborating professor of the Master’s Degree in Access to the Practice of Law, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Collaborating professor of the Course on Civil Liability and Insurance of the Colegio de Mediadores de Madrid